Welcome!

Technology in the EFL Classroom

2014 New Year's Resolutions


A New Year is a great opportunity to reflect on how far we have come and where we hope to go next. It is good to reflect on our teching.

Do you make New Year's Resolutions?

Each year I make New Year's Resolutions. Today I created new ones for 2014 that I would like to share with you. 

This year I will...

  • challenge myself and continue to learn through reading, researching, blogging, connecting with language teachers and most importantly listening to my students.
  • think sistematically about my practice and learn from experience to make it more effective.
  • experiment with new technology in the classroom.
  • help teachers with best practices and use of technology in teaching foreign languages.
Think about how you can accomplish your goal. If you want it, you will achieve it. Make 2014 the best year of your teaching carreer - and I will try to do the same!

0 comments:

Post a Comment